Wine Export Recovery and Expansion Program
South Australian Wine Ambassadors Club
The South Australian Wine Ambassadors Club is an initiative of the Wine Export Recovery and Expansion Program. It is designed to create an international network of advocates who will contribute to raising the profile, reputation, and awareness of South Australian wine internationally, as well as influencing their communities to drive sales through targeted trade and educational activities.
Official Club Patrons are James Halliday, AM, Australia’s most distinguished and accomplished wine critic and judge, and renowned South Australian wine journalist and educator, Tony Love. They will provide club Ambassadors with first-hand knowledge, education, and exclusive opportunities to effectively promote and sell premium South Australian wines.
Learn more about the South Australian Wine Ambassadors Club
See South Australia's premium wine regions
Why people choose South Australian wine
- Gives you the tools to sell more wine to established international markets
- Builds your brand reputation across all markets
- Makes it easier for you to export into new and emerging markets.
How it works
- Helps give you access to new eCommerce and retail opportunities
- Connects you with businesses that can support your growth
- Positions your business as a prestigious South Australian brand.
A local success story: Golding Wines and the US Market Entry Program
Rising from the ashes following the 2019 bushfires, Golding Wines has adapted to COVID-19 and set its sights on growth.
In a first for the business, Golding Wines will have access to a support network in the US thanks to the US Market Entry Program.